abstract engineer blogspot
Wednesday, 24 November 2010
A Thought for Thanksgiving Break
Posted on 13:06
by hony
A device able to combust dark matter and convert it to mechanical energy will be the single most important invention in this millennium.
_
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
5 Years
Five years ago tomorrow I started this blog. I was working at a job I didn't particularly like nor found mentally fulfilling, and the bl...
TAE's DIY Iron Man Arc Reactor
So I got the itch to create. With Halloween coming up, and the Iron Man 2 DVD release last week, I felt compelled to finally get off my hind...
Innovation and Harry Potter
Surely J.K. Rowling didn't realize she was an innovator when she imagined the magic portraits of Harry Potter's universe. But nevert...
More on Modeling the Human Brain with Computers
I was pleased (humbled?) to get a polite and not-angry response from Timothy B. Lee in regards to his dissent that we can model the human br...
I should read this post to myself every day.
Father Forgets, by Livingston Larned Listen, son: I am saying this as you lie asleep, one little paw crumpled under your cheek and the blond...
TAE's DIY Arduino Sous Vide Cooker - Part III: The Schematic
Alright, there's not really an easy way for me to do this because my skills at drawing schematics are incredibly terrible, so in this ca...
Hack The Body
I have a short lunch today so I must be brief, but I wanted to point to these two articles, both published today: Monkey controls robot hand...
Climate Science vs. Climate Economics
Maybe you are getting tired of the climate ranting I'm doing. If so, here's David Roberts : Or contemplate this: To reach even the m...
That Sarcos Iron Man Suit We Never Hear About Anymore
An update on the Sarcos Exoskeleton I mentioned : "With a tethered power source, you could likely see [the exoskeleton deployed] withi...
Military Bashing
Last night while ranting I offended my father, a retired Colonel and Air Force fighter pilot. I was mentioning the $30 million F-15 now layi...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(41)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(91)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(205)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(26)
▼
2010
(163)
►
December
(20)
▼
November
(20)
Game Changing Ideas, and their Impossibility
A Thought for Thanksgiving Break
Adult Time
The Emotions That Rule Me, Part 3
The Emotions That Rule Me, Part 2
The Emotions That Rule Me, Part 1
Dehydrato
Matt Yglesias and Engineering
The Post-Labor Era
Axed
Ending Cars?
Busy
Cars that Drive Themselves, Ctd
To my friend
Friday Poetry Burst
Cars that Drive Themselves, Ctd - Video Edition
Electrocuting Yourself To Get Smarter
Staying abreast of technology
In Defense of Not Voting - UPDATED
Modifying SETI for Earth Hunting
►
October
(23)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(15)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
hony
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment