abstract engineer blogspot
Monday, 22 August 2011
Verizon's ridiculous 4G rollout
Posted on 10:35
by hony
Gotta hit that crucial, lucrative
Bettendorf, IA
market
before they move to less populous areas, like Kansas City...the 9th largest metro in the country.
_
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
5 Years
Five years ago tomorrow I started this blog. I was working at a job I didn't particularly like nor found mentally fulfilling, and the bl...
TAE's DIY Iron Man Arc Reactor
So I got the itch to create. With Halloween coming up, and the Iron Man 2 DVD release last week, I felt compelled to finally get off my hind...
Innovation and Harry Potter
Surely J.K. Rowling didn't realize she was an innovator when she imagined the magic portraits of Harry Potter's universe. But nevert...
More on Modeling the Human Brain with Computers
I was pleased (humbled?) to get a polite and not-angry response from Timothy B. Lee in regards to his dissent that we can model the human br...
I should read this post to myself every day.
Father Forgets, by Livingston Larned Listen, son: I am saying this as you lie asleep, one little paw crumpled under your cheek and the blond...
TAE's DIY Arduino Sous Vide Cooker - Part III: The Schematic
Alright, there's not really an easy way for me to do this because my skills at drawing schematics are incredibly terrible, so in this ca...
That Sarcos Iron Man Suit We Never Hear About Anymore
An update on the Sarcos Exoskeleton I mentioned : "With a tethered power source, you could likely see [the exoskeleton deployed] withi...
Hack The Body
I have a short lunch today so I must be brief, but I wanted to point to these two articles, both published today: Monkey controls robot hand...
A Failed Take-Down of Robin Hanson
If you ever disagree with someone on a subject , and want to write a counterargument, the first thing you should do is argue semantics. Or a...
Don't Tread On Me
By Brian Knapp I collect souvenirs. No, I don’t hop from location to location, sacking each gift shop in each respective airport. Instead, I...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(41)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(91)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
▼
2011
(205)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(18)
▼
August
(18)
Stop Being Okay With Patience
A World of Steve Jobses
Steve Jobs, Retired
The Abstracted Engineer reviews: The Passage, by J...
40% Of My Day
The End of History?
Please look as white as possible.
My one thing
Verizon's ridiculous 4G rollout
In Which I Admit I Am Merely A Product Of My Upbri...
Where is the artificial gravity research?
Sure it has a 0.25 MOA at 250 yards, but can it ru...
Bad Parenting
Guessing Passwords
To Keith Barnes, May You Rest In A Soft Bed Made o...
In homage to my high school english teachers, Ms. ...
Question of the Day
City Planets
►
July
(10)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(26)
►
2010
(163)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(15)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
hony
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment