abstract engineer blogspot
Thursday, 9 December 2010
Business
Posted on 16:17
by hony
Back from the conference, new posting soon.
_
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
5 Years
Five years ago tomorrow I started this blog. I was working at a job I didn't particularly like nor found mentally fulfilling, and the bl...
TAE's DIY Iron Man Arc Reactor
So I got the itch to create. With Halloween coming up, and the Iron Man 2 DVD release last week, I felt compelled to finally get off my hind...
Innovation and Harry Potter
Surely J.K. Rowling didn't realize she was an innovator when she imagined the magic portraits of Harry Potter's universe. But nevert...
More on Modeling the Human Brain with Computers
I was pleased (humbled?) to get a polite and not-angry response from Timothy B. Lee in regards to his dissent that we can model the human br...
I should read this post to myself every day.
Father Forgets, by Livingston Larned Listen, son: I am saying this as you lie asleep, one little paw crumpled under your cheek and the blond...
TAE's DIY Arduino Sous Vide Cooker - Part III: The Schematic
Alright, there's not really an easy way for me to do this because my skills at drawing schematics are incredibly terrible, so in this ca...
That Sarcos Iron Man Suit We Never Hear About Anymore
An update on the Sarcos Exoskeleton I mentioned : "With a tethered power source, you could likely see [the exoskeleton deployed] withi...
Hack The Body
I have a short lunch today so I must be brief, but I wanted to point to these two articles, both published today: Monkey controls robot hand...
Holy Cow What A Pinhead: Gas Tax Edition
Logan Penza : A gas tax increase doesn’t kidney punch consumers as much as in previous years. When gas was $1.75 a gallon, a gas tax incre...
A Failed Take-Down of Robin Hanson
If you ever disagree with someone on a subject , and want to write a counterargument, the first thing you should do is argue semantics. Or a...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(41)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(91)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(205)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(26)
▼
2010
(163)
▼
December
(20)
Christmas Break
Merry Christmas from TAE
Weekly Devotional
A thought for your Tuesday - Reading, Writing, and...
Hello, Dream Job
XKCD, I love you
The End of DADT
Friday Poetry Burst
Quote for the Day
The Worst Science Idea of 2010 - Genspace Now Open...
Back Once Again To Monogamy
In which I ask why my dad is a Republican.
The Hero Project
The Large Hebron Collider
Business
Dear TSA
Murder
The Definition of "Discovery"
New Life Discovered! (on Earth) - UPDATED
Life on Titan
►
November
(20)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(15)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
hony
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment