abstract engineer blogspot

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 28 June 2010

Tropical Storm Alex

Posted on 05:40 by hony
Every kid hopes that "this year" will be the year that they get a hurricane or tropical storm named after them.

THIS IS MY YEAR!!

Of course, it would be the year that we really can't afford to have atmospheric disturbances in an already oily Gulf...


_
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • 5 Years
    Five years ago tomorrow I started this blog. I was working at a job I didn't particularly like nor found mentally fulfilling, and the bl...
  • TAE's DIY Iron Man Arc Reactor
    So I got the itch to create. With Halloween coming up, and the Iron Man 2 DVD release last week, I felt compelled to finally get off my hind...
  • Innovation and Harry Potter
    Surely J.K. Rowling didn't realize she was an innovator when she imagined the magic portraits of Harry Potter's universe. But nevert...
  • More on Modeling the Human Brain with Computers
    I was pleased (humbled?) to get a polite and not-angry response from Timothy B. Lee in regards to his dissent that we can model the human br...
  • I should read this post to myself every day.
    Father Forgets, by Livingston Larned Listen, son: I am saying this as you lie asleep, one little paw crumpled under your cheek and the blond...
  • TAE's DIY Arduino Sous Vide Cooker - Part III: The Schematic
    Alright, there's not really an easy way for me to do this because my skills at drawing schematics are incredibly terrible, so in this ca...
  • That Sarcos Iron Man Suit We Never Hear About Anymore
    An update  on the Sarcos Exoskeleton I mentioned : "With a tethered power source, you could likely see [the exoskeleton deployed] withi...
  • Hack The Body
    I have a short lunch today so I must be brief, but I wanted to point to these two articles, both published today: Monkey controls robot hand...
  • Holy Cow What A Pinhead: Gas Tax Edition
    Logan Penza : A gas tax increase doesn’t kidney punch consumers as much as in previous years.  When gas was $1.75 a gallon, a gas tax incre...
  • A Failed Take-Down of Robin Hanson
    If you ever disagree with someone on a subject , and want to write a counterargument, the first thing you should do is argue semantics. Or a...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (41)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (91)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (205)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ▼  2010 (163)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (28)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Fartlekking: The Official Sport of TAE
      • The Dangerous Notion of Bountiful Oceans
      • More Bad Mouthing of Neil Armstrong
      • Tropical Storm Alex
      • Human Extinction During My Lifetime?
      • The Human Supercomputer
      • Leaking Oil
      • Imminent Nuclear Fusion Plants??
      • Cliche Sports Writing
      • Why Are We Even Alive?
      • She Ain't No Madonna.
      • "LiLo"
      • Bionic Breakthroughs
      • Who saw this coming:
      • An Open Letter to Country Music
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

hony
View my complete profile